CBD cookies are a delicious and easy way to incorporate CBD into your daily routine. This recipe for CBD chocolate chip cookies adds a health-focused twist to an all-time classic.
Have you already poured yourself a glass of milk? It’s true – these cookies are one of the quick to make. Once you’ve mixed the cookie dough, it only takes about 10 minutes until the CBD cookies are golden brown and done baking.
While you could purchase a wide range of CBD edibles that include CBD chocolate chip cookies and CBD gummies, making your own edibles is a simple way to enjoy the freshest treats. There is no comparison to cookies straight out of the oven. The butter in this CBD recipe helps your body absorb the CBD oil so you can experience maximum benefits, like relaxation and calm.
These cookies also provide a great snack after a high-intensity workout because another benefit of CBD is its support for exercise-related muscle soreness and physical discomfort. Mmm, chocolate chip cookies with a bonus!
Makes Approximately 24 Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter and sugars until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time before stirring in the vanilla until just combined. Add the CBD oil.
- Dissolve the baking soda in 1 tablespoon of hot water. Add the baking soda to the batter along with the salt.
- Carefully stir in flour, adding 1 cup at a time until just combined. Add the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Using a spoon or an ice cream scoop, drop 2 tablespoons of batter onto an ungreased baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place the softened butter mixed with CBD tincture, brown sugar, and white sugar in a bowl and cream until smooth. Then, beat in the eggs one at a time before softly stirring in the vanilla extract.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, turning the baking sheet halfway through to ensure even baking. Cookies are done when the edges are a golden brown.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10ml Broad Spectrum CBD oil. Natural Flavour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups plain flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- ¾ cups walnuts, chopped (optional)